Looking to pursue a Master’s Degree? The Asian Development Bank(ADB) Fully Funded Scholarship is here to help. This fully-funded program provides participants from various countries with the opportunity to complete their degree at select universities worldwide, including those in Hong Kong, China, India, Japan, New Zealand, Pakistan, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, and the USA. With financial benefits covering tuition, housing, books, travel, and more, this scholarship is an excellent opportunity for those looking to advance their education.
Details of the Asian Development Bank(ADB) Fully Funded Scholarship
- Host Institution : Asian Development Bank
- Educational Level : Bachelors, Masters, PhD
- Financial Coverage : Fully Funded
Financial Benefits of the Asian Development Bank(ADB) Fully Funded Scholarship
The ADB offers a comprehensive scholarship program that covers all expenses for the full duration of the scholarship, including:
- Full tuition fees
- A monthly subsistence allowance
- Housing allowance
- Books allowance
- Instructional materials allowance
- Medical insurance
- Travel expenses
- Thesis/research allowance
Eligibility Criteria Asian Development Bank(ADB) Fully Funded Scholarship
The ADB selects 300 students from its borrowing member countries and Japanese ODA scholarship-eligible countries to participate in the scholarship program. To be eligible, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Hold a bachelor’s degree
- Have at least two years of full-time professional work experience
- Be no more than 35 years old
- Agree to return to their home country after completing their studies
The scholarship duration is one year, with the option to extend it for a second year, provided the student maintains good academic standing. The maximum duration of the scholarship award is two years for a master’s program.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying for the Asian Development Bank Scholarship
- The application form is available on the ADB’s official website.
- To apply, you must have gained admission to an approved MA course at an academic institution where the ADB Scholarship is available.
- The ADB website provides a list of universities affiliated with the program in the eligible countries.
Don’t miss this excellent opportunity to advance your education and career with the Asian Development Bank Scholarship.