The Beijing Institute of Technology is offering fully funded scholarships for master’s and PhD programs under the Chinese Government Scholarship scheme, with a monthly stipend of CNY 3,000. Eligibility criteria and application details are available online, and the scholarship provides opportunities for international students to pursue advanced studies, learn new skills, and collaborate with diverse minds while adhering to core Chinese values.
If you’re an international student looking for a fully funded scholarship to pursue master’s and PhD degree programmes in China, then the Beijing Institute of Technology (BIT) scholarship program is for you. The application for BIT scholarship in China for the year 2023 is now open, so grab this opportunity to elevate your career and broaden your horizons.
The BIT scholarship program is a part of the Chinese Government scholarship scheme that aims to induce development at regional, national, and international levels, and to provide equal opportunities for all students, regardless of race, culture, religion, or gender. With this scholarship, students get to learn from top-ranked and established faculty and staff, which allows them to focus on what is important to a successful career.
Details of the Beijing Institute of Technology Scholarship
- Host Country: China
- Host Institution : Beijing Institute of Technology
- Financial coverage: Fully Funded
Eligibility Criteria for Beijing Institute of Technology Scholarship
To apply for the BIT scholarship in China, candidates must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Candidates must be non-Chinese citizens.
- Candidates must abide by all Chinese laws and regulations.
- Candidates applying for the master’s program must be under 35 years of age and have a bachelor’s degree.
- Candidates applying for the doctoral program must be under 40 years of age and have a master’s degree.
- Candidates must be in good health.
- A minimum level 5 in HSK is required to enroll in Chinese-specific programs.
- A minimum IELTS score of 5.5 or 80 in TOEFL is required to enroll in English teaching programs.
- Candidates must have one year of relevant experience if they are applying for an MBA.
Benefits of Beijing Institute of Technology Scholarship
Here are the benefits that come with the BIT scholarship:
- Full tuition fee coverage under the CSC scholarship.
- Accommodation coverage.
- Free medical insurance.
- Monthly stipend of CNY 3,000 for the master’s program and CNY 3,500 for the doctoral program.
How to Apply
The application process for the BIT scholarship is straightforward and online. Here are the steps you need to follow:
- Select Type B and enter the agency number, which is 10007.
- Pay the application fee of CNY 600.
- Pass the material review and then give an interview (time and method will be informed beforehand).
- Register in the academic review after the interview.
- Pre-admitted students will receive a pre-admission notice.
- Cover the pre-paid tuition fee.
- Sign the commitment form for the BIT scholarship.
To apply for the BIT scholarship, candidates need to provide the following documents:
- CSC Application form
- Detailed CV/Resume
- Two Letters of Reference
- Personal Statement
- Recommendation from BIT Advisors
- Physical examination evidence
- Language Proficiency Report
- Non-criminal record evidence
- Letter of financial guarantee
- Passport Photocopy with the Chinese Visa page
- Certified copy of diploma/transcript
The BIT scholarship program is a fantastic opportunity for outstanding international students who want to study abroad but are unable to do so due to financial constraints. It provides a platform for students to collaborate with different minds, learn about different cultures, and develop new skills. With Beijing Institute of Technology, you’ll have access to a world-class experience and quality education, allowing you to pursue advanced studies in a variety of fields and set yourself apart from the crowd. Apply now and take your first step towards a brighter future!