Boris Nemtsov Foundation Fully Funded Summer School in Germany is a program for media professionals worldwide. It offers students the opportunity to implement a personal media project, while providing practical exposure and cultural activities. Opportunities Focus will post this summary.
The European summer school opportunity is for students to rely on their research work experience and international journalism standards to implement a personal media project. The program will comprise both theory and practice, with a large portion focused entirely on practical exposure. The program will help you publish the best materials on partner media platforms. The school provides weekend entertainment by offering cultural and sports activities. At the program’s end, you will launch your own media project while cooperating with independent media and ensuring active participation in the alumni community.
The full-time training program is based on the themes of working with text and storytelling, science popularization, media management, investigative journalism, and artificial intelligence tools in media. The program aims to prepare participants by developing journalistic skills for working in the media profession.
Details of the Boris Nemtsov Foundation
- Host Country : Germany
- Host Institute : Boris Nemtsov Foundation Freedom
Benefits of the Boris Nemtsov Foundation Fully Funded Summer School in Germany
- Traveling expenses
- Accommodation will be facilitated.
- Food coverage is entitled.
- Medical insurance is granted.
Eligibility Criteria for Boris Nemtsov Foundation Fully Funded Summer School in Germany
- Students above 18 years of age can apply
- Maximum 3 years of working experience
- Specialization in journalism
- Fluency in the Russian language
- Ability to present the project for publication/presentation
How to Apply
- Application process through the official website
- Need to answer questions asked in the application form
- Careful completion and submission of the application form
- Relevance of the project
- Benefits of the training to the candidate
- Decision of the jury