Are you a passionate and committed undergraduate student in the technical or administrative fields? Do you aim to excel in your future career? CERN Fully Funded and Paid Internship Switzerland in Switzerland is the right choice for you! This paid internship program offers an admirable opportunity for highly qualified candidates to boost their knowledge, skills, and abilities in related areas while working under top-class mentors and fellows.
Details of CERN Fully Funded and Paid Internship Switzerland
- Host Country : Switzerland
- Hosting Organization : CERN
- Educational Level : Bachelors, Masters, PhD
- Financial Coverage : Fully Funded
Check This Out : Microsoft Fully Funded and Paid Internship Program
Benefits of CERN Fully Funded and Paid Internship Switzerland
CERN Short Term Internship 2023 is a worldwide internship program that caters to multiple specializations in the fields of science and technology. It provides a unique range of advanced facilities for undergraduate students to work with people from diverse cultural backgrounds and make their positions by working under the best international tag.
The successful candidates will be given a monthly stipend of 1,500 Swiss Francs. This merit-based internship program is free of any political or economic constraints, making it an excellent prospect for those committed and passionate students who are eager to analyze the universe’s fundamental structure under top-ranked physicists and engineers.
Eligibility Criteria for CERN Fully Funded and Paid Internship Switzerland
To be eligible for this internship program, the candidate should fulfill the following criteria:
- Be a full-time undergraduate student.
- Be of at least 18 years at the time of application.
- Belong to the technical or administrative fields, including computing, mathematics, applied physics, electronics, electricity, civil or mechanical engineering, materials science, instrumentation, safety and environmental protection, radiation protection, ultra-high vacuum, surveying, and scientific communication. In the administrative field, the following options are available: accounting, logistics, legal services, human resources, librarianship, advanced secretarial work, and translation.
- Be well aware of the English and/or French languages.
- Work at the CERN as an obligation to the internship program.
Check This Out : KPMG Virtual Internship Program
How to Apply and Required Documents
The applicants have to apply online by completing all the required fields, including;
- Personal information
- Evidence of the undergraduate program
- A well-written CV.
- Candidates should highlight their availability and mention any extraordinary achievements in their CVs, as it would benefit their selection process.
The CERN experts will scrutinize the applications, and a program coordinator will contact selected candidates. It has limited slots, which are allocated to the top-ranked brilliant students. Therefore, complete your application form carefully and submit it, as it cannot be edited after submission.