Coca-Cola Scholars Program Scholarship: Awarding Students for Leadership and Community Service. Opportunities Focus is posting about the Coca-Cola Scholars Program scholarship. The scholarship is awarded to 150 high school seniors annually, recognizing their commitment to leadership and community service, and providing $20,000 to support their post-secondary education.
Are you a high school senior looking for a scholarship that recognizes your leadership and community service skills? Look no further than the Coca-Cola Scholars Program scholarship! As an achievement-based scholarship, the Program recognizes high school seniors who have demonstrated outstanding commitment to serving their schools and communities.
Over 6,750 students have been awarded the scholarship, totaling more than $81 million in educational support. This prestigious scholarship offers $20,000 to 150 students each year.
Details of the Coca-Cola Scholars Program Scholarship
- Host Country : United States of America
- Host Institute : Cola Cola
- Financial Coverage : Fully Funded & Partially Funded
Eligibility Requirements for Coca-Cola Scholars Program Scholarship
To be eligible for the scholarship, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Be a current high school (or home-schooled) student attending a school in the U.S. (or select DoD schools) who will graduate during the 2022-2023 academic year
- Be a U.S. Citizen, U.S. National, U.S. Permanent Resident, Refugee, Asylee, Cuban-Haitian Entrant, or Humanitarian Parolee
- Expect to receive a high school diploma during the current academic year
- Plan to pursue a degree at an accredited U.S. post-secondary institution
- Verify a minimum overall B/3.0 GPA in high school coursework
Who is Ineligible
Please note that the following applicants are ineligible for the scholarship:
- Children or grandchildren of current employees, officers, or owners of Coca-Cola bottling companies, The Coca-Cola Company, Company divisions, or subsidiaries
- Children or grandchildren of former employees who are currently receiving retirement benefits based on their previous employment with Coca-Cola bottling companies, The Coca-Cola Company, Company divisions, or subsidiaries
- International students (with the exception of students at DoD schools)
- High school graduates
- Temporary residents
How to Apply
Are you ready to apply for the scholarship and take the first step towards your future? Don’t wait – the application period is only open for a limited time. Apply from August 1 to October 2, for your chance to be recognized for your leadership and community service and receive $20,000 towards your post-secondary education at an accredited U.S. institution.