Opportunities Circle is offering a free Business Writing Techniques online course, provided by Doane University, for anyone looking to improve their writing skills. The course covers different communication styles and best practices of business writing, including proofreading, rewriting, appropriate message creation, and successful business presentations.
In today’s fast-paced business world, effective communication is key to success. One of the primary means of communication is writing, and it is important to have good writing techniques to be able to communicate well in the workplace. Whether it’s writing emails, letters, business proposals, or advertisements, proper writing techniques are essential to convey the right message. If you lack the writing skills or need to improve them, don’t worry, we have a solution for you – the Business Writing Techniques online course!
The Course is a free course offered by Doane University. The course covers different communication styles and best practices of business writing, including proofreading and rewriting, to help you create appropriate business messages. Additionally, it examines the proper etiquette of business writing and the use of emojis in business communications. The course also teaches you how to use the 6 C’s to enhance your business messages and communicate effectively in diverse environments. Moreover, you will learn about the various types of business presentations in the workplace and how to create and deliver successful presentations.
Details of the Doane University Free Business Writing Techniques Online Course
- Host : Online
- Financial Coverage : Free
Modules of Business English Free Online Course
- Identify Parts of a business letter
- Examine the 6 C’s for business messages
- Evaluate Direct Vs. Indirect messages
- Examine the use of emojis in the business setting
Eligible Criteria for Doane University Free Business Writing Techniques Online Course
- The course is open to anyone with internet access and motivation to learn
- No gender, age, nationality, or academic background restriction
- Excellent opportunity for students or professionals who need to write letters or emails
- Self-paced course with no registration fee
- Free course with a verified shareable certificate upon completion by paying to upgrade the plan
- Learn new techniques and improve your writing skills
How to Apply
- Click on the apply now link
- Register on the platform and enroll in the course
- Start learning at your own pace