Opportunities Focus will be posting about the Donghua University Fully Funded Scholarship, a fully-funded opportunity for international students to study for free in China with monthly stipends of up to CNY 3500. The scholarship offers full and partial scholarships, including a full tuition fee waiver, free on-campus accommodation, comprehensive medical insurance, and exposure to world-class mentors at one of China’s top five universities.
Donghua University is among the top five universities in China for fostering a dynamic international education environment. It is also the first Chinese university to welcome international students. Currently, the university has students from more than 140 different countries. Studying at Donghua University will provide you with exposure to world-class mentors, which will be beneficial to both your academic and professional careers after graduation.
Details of the Donghua University Fully Funded Scholarship
- Host Country: China
- Host Institution : Donghua University
- Educational Level: Undergraduate, Masters, PhD Degree
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
Check This Out : Google Analytics Academy Free Online Course
Benefits of Donghua University Fully Funded Scholarship
The Donghua University Scholarship offers full and partial scholarships to international students. The full scholarship benefits include:
- Full tuition fee waiver.
- Free accommodation (on-campus).
- Monthly stipends of up to CNY 3500 for PhD programs, CNY 3000 for Master’s programs, and CNY 2500 for Bachelor’s programs.
- Comprehensive medical insurance.
The partial scholarship benefits include a full tuition fee waiver and comprehensive medical insurance for all international students.
Eligibility Requirements for Donghua University Fully Funded Scholarship
To be eligible for the Donghua University Scholarship, you must meet the following criteria:
Check This Out : Forage Short Virtual Internship For All
- You must be an international student (non-Chinese citizen).
- You must be in good physical health.
- You must be under 25 years old and a high school graduate to apply for a Bachelor’s program.
- You must be under 35 years old and have a Bachelor’s degree to apply for a Master’s program.
- You must be under 40 years old and have a Master’s degree to apply for a Doctoral program.
- You must have excellent academic and extra-curricular performance.
- You must not have received any other scholarship in China.
How to Apply
To apply for the Donghua University Scholarship, you must follow these steps:
- Submit an online application for SGS 2023.
- Complete the online application for SGS 2023.
- Pay the application fee through the online application system.
- Check your academic program to determine whether it is covered by the SGS Scholarship 2023.