Opportunities Focus can publish information about the Fully Funded DAAD EPOS Scholarship Program in Germany, which provides financial support for international students to pursue Master’s, MPhil, MBA, LLM, and Ph.D. degree programs in recognized universities. The scholarship covers all expenses, including tuition fees, insurance, travel allowance, and monthly rent subsidy, among others, providing a unique opportunity for talented individuals to study in Germany.
If you’re looking for an opportunity to study abroad on a fully funded scholarship, then DAAD EPOS Scholarship might just be what you need. The scholarship is open to international students who want to study Master, MPhil, MBA, LLM, and Ph.D. degree programs in German Universities. This article will provide you with all the information you need to know about the scholarship, including eligibility criteria, benefits, and required documents.
The DAAD EPOS Scholarship is one of the biggest German scholarship programs, and it provides you with the opportunity to study in Germany on a fully funded scholarship. Germany is investing in your education, and with the benefits provided by the scholarship, you can focus on your studies and get the best education possible. Apply now and take the first step towards achieving your dreams.
Details of the Fully Funded DAAD EPOS Scholarship Program
- Host Country : Germany
- Educational Level : Masters, Ph.D
- Financial Coverage : Fully Funded
Eligibility Criteria for Fully Funded DAAD EPOS Scholarship Program
To be eligible for the DAAD EPOS Scholarship Program, you must meet the following criteria:
- Have a Bachelor’s degree (usually a four-year course) in an appropriate subject.
- Have at least two years of professional experience.
- Can prove your motivation for a scholarship.
Benefits of the Fully Funded DAAD EPOS Scholarship Program
- Amount provided for Graduates and doctoral candidates
- Payments for insurance coverage
- Travel allowance and airfare tickets provided
- Monthly rent subsidy
- Monthly allowance for family members
Study Programs Available
- 45 Master, MPhil, and Ph.D. programs available
- Recognition of German degrees worldwide
Part-time Job Opportunities Benefits
- Strong German economy
- Possibility of doing a part-time job during studies
Set down these documents and upload or send these documents with your DAAD EPOS Scholarship application form.
- Completed and signed checklist
- DAAD application
- A curriculum vitae
- One Letter of Motivation
- Copies of your higher education degree certificates
- Copy of your full set of transcripts of records.
How to Apply
- Availability in the Link Below
- Number of courses one can apply for
- Required documents for application