Gwangju Institute of Science and Technology Fully Funded Scholarship is open for applications for the year 2023. The scholarship supports MS, PhD, and MS leading to PhD degrees for students, researchers, and technical individuals. The scholarship is fully funded and covers tuition fees, one-way airline ticket to Korea, and monthly stipends for international students. Provided by Opportunities Focus.
The Gwangju Institute of Science and Technology in South Korea offers courses in various fields, including Artificial Intelligence, Life Science, Mechanical Engineering, and Material Science and Engineering. The scholarship offers many benefits, including coverage of the full tuition fee, monthly stipends, meal allowances, and international student allowances. Applicants must hold a bachelor’s degree, equivalent to a Korean bachelor’s degree, and should be proficient in English. The application deadline for the scholarship is April 14th, 2023, for the September intake.
Are you interested in pursuing MS, PhD, or MS leading to PhD degrees in science and technology in South Korea? If so, GIST Scholarship in South Korea is accepting applications for the year 2023. This prestigious fully funded scholarship is open to talented individuals worldwide who aim to further develop their knowledge and skills in science and technology. In this article, we will discuss the eligibility criteria, benefits, requirements, and application process for this scholarship.
Details of the Gwangju Institute of Science and Technology Fully Funded Scholarship
- Host Country : South Korea
- Host Institute : Gwangju Institute of Science and Technology
- Financial Coverage : Fully Funded
Fields Offered at Gwangju Institute of Science and Technology
- School of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science
- School of Materials Science and Engineering
- School of Mechanical Engineering
- School of Earth Science and Environmental Engineering
- School of Life Science
- Department of Physics and Photon Science
- School of Integrated Technology
- Artificial Intelligence Graduate School
- School of Energy Convergence
Eligibility Criteria for the GIST Scholarship in South Korea
- Applicants must hold a final degree before enrollment at GIST.
- Their bachelor’s degree must be equivalent to a Korean bachelor’s degree.
- Applicants from all countries can apply (except for South Korea).
- Applicants should be proficient in English.
- Applications must have an excellent academic record.
- They must also meet the criteria and requirements of the program/course they are applying for.
Benefits of Fully Funded GIST scholarship
- Cover 100% of the tuition fee for international students.
- MS students will receive a monthly stipend of 140,000 Won.
- PhD students will get a monthly stipend of 295,000 Won.
- MS and Ph.D. students will receive a meal allowance of 100,000 Won.
- MS and Ph.D. students will receive an international student allowance of 120,000 Won.
- GIST will reimburse one-way flight to South Korea (only once).
- It will also cover 60% of national health insurance, including annual medical checkups.
Gist Scholarship Requirements
- Online application
- Official degrees and transcripts
- Two letters of recommendation with the stamp and signs of the recommenders
- A copy of the applicant’s passport
- Official English language test report (TOEFL (BT) 80, TOEFL (PBT) 550, IELTS 6.5, TOEIC 750, NEW TEPS 327)
- If unable to get the test result in time, the applicant’s home university can provide a professional English language proficiency certificate stating that English is the language of instruction in their previous university.
Application Process Interested students can apply by visiting the apply now link on the GIST scholarship website. The scholarship application process is online. Applicants must carefully fill out the application form and submit the required documents. Incomplete or incorrect applications will not be considered for the scholarship. LINK BELOW.!!