The Harvard Fully Funded LEAD Fellowship Program is an opportunity for underrepresented women leaders in healthcare and public health from low-income and middle-income countries. The program aims to promote leadership skills and provide exposure to challenges in healthcare and health policies. This summary will be posted under Opportunities Focus.
If you are a woman leader working in healthcare or public health, the Harvard LEAD Fellowship Program in the USA could be the opportunity you’ve been waiting for. This fully-funded fellowship program is designed to drive innovation, nurture talent, and empower emerging leaders who are dedicated to making a positive impact on their communities and beyond.
Harvard Global Health Institute and the Global Health and Population Department have collaborated to create this transformative fellowship program. The program aims to promote leadership skills among people from low-income and middle-income countries who are underrepresented in medicine, public health, and life sciences.
The fellowship provides a tailored leadership training experience on an international platform, with opportunities for independent project work and professional networking. As a Harvard fellow, you will have access to world-class faculty and senior mentors, and you can draft a customized personal growth and leadership plan.
The Program combines a four-week virtual engagement with an in-residence experience in Cambridge, Massachusetts. The program includes mentorship, executive coaching, speaking engagements, education courses, workshops, meetings, and events. Fellows will also have the opportunity to meet people from Africa, Asia, South America, and Eastern Europe.
Details of Harvard Fully Funded LEAD Fellowship Program
- Host Country : USA
- Host Institution : Harvard Global Health Institute, Global Health and Population Department.
Core Values of the Program
- Convening diverse perspectives
- Forging collaborative partnerships
- Striving for equity
- Using evidence-based methods
- Strengthening the global health community at Harvard
Benefits of the Harvard Fully Funded LEAD Fellowship Program
- Exposure to challenges in healthcare, health policies, and diseases
- Representation in medicine, public health, and life sciences
- Networking opportunities to bring about change
- Knowledge exchange
- Professional development
- Living stipend
- Visa fees
- Housing cost
- Flights cost
- Course fees
Eligibility Criteria for Harvard Fully Funded LEAD Fellowship Program
- Open to anyone with 15 years of professional experience and leadership capacity
How to Apply
- Visit the LINK BELOW and sign up
- Fill out the required fields in the application form carefully and submit your application