The Head of People Operations is at the forefront of Paxos’ efforts to enable the sustainable and scalable growth of our global team. You’ll be an architect and builder. Leading a team to design and implement key programs, policies and processes to support candidates and employees at all stages. Through partnership with senior leadership and cross-functional stakeholders, you’ll drive organizational change, leverage data and analytics to evolve programs. Ensure that we’re shipping world-class experiences to all our candidates and employees. Head of People Operations Remote Job at Paxos.
Paxos is on a mission to enable the movement of any asset, any time, in a trustworthy way. Today’s financial infrastructure is archaic, expensive, inefficient and risky – supporting a system that leaves out more people than it lets in. So we’re rebuilding it. As a regulated blockchain infrastructure company, we use technology to tokenize, custody, trade, and settle assets for enterprise clients like PayPal, Novi, Bank of America, and Interactive Brokers.
Paxos is a top-funded blockchain company, with more than $500 million in total funding from leading investors like OakHC/FT, Founders Fund, PayPal Ventures, and Declaration Partners. Together, we empower today’s financial leaders to build a more open, trusted economy.
As Head of People Operations, you’ll get to:
- Design and implement key People Operations (HR and Talent Acquisition) infrastructure. Enable Paxos to scale smoothly in the years to come
- Oversee the roadmap and administration of people-related programs and policies including, but not limited to, all stages of the employee journey, benefits, leaves of absence, HR & recruiting tech stack, immigration, labor compliance, etc.
- Drive critical people and cross functional projects & initiatives that are beneficial to employees in the US, UK, Singapore, setting scalable frameworks as we expand our footprint globally
- Serve as an internal consultant to the HRBPs, Talent Acquisition and stakeholders across the organization on a variety of topics
- Enable maximizing efficiency and upscaling processes, including proposing new or improved processes, guidelines, tools and systems to support the organization’s needs
- Collaborate across the People Team to create and continuously fine-tune programs through feedback loops, metrics, trends, key insights and detailed analyses
- Build analytics capability to ensure key stakeholders have the right insight inform decision making
- Anticipate needs and proactively offer to implement solutions to be in lock step with the growth of the business
- Immerse yourself in blockchain technology, cryptocurrency for enterprises and investors, our regulation-first approach, and more!
Check This Out : Remote Job at Risk Labs
Your experience should include:
- Minimum 10+ years of progression experience in HR operations
- Strong operational background with experience working in hyper-growth technology companies with teams in multiple states and international locations
- Proven ability to plan, prioritize and drive to success multiple projects simultaneously with demonstrated subject matter expertise in HR and talent acquisition tech stacks. Compensation and benefits, people analytics, immigration and employment law and people policies and processes
- Excellent organization and interpersonal communication skills, tact and discretion in handling information, attention to detail, and strong work ethic. Ability to effectively collaborate and work with all levels
- Expertise in Workday with prior experience in leading through successful multi-phased Workday implementations
- Strong quantitative skills is a must (advanced formulas, business insights tools)
- Superior organizational skills and excellent attention to detail
- Strong project management skills and experience managing cross-functional relationships and priorities
- Experience working with large database sets and multiple HR-related tools, including HRIS, performance management, compensation planning and benefit portals
- Excellent leadership and planning skills
Benefits for the Head of People Operations Remote Job at Paxos
Check This Out : France Fully Funded Government Scholarships
- Competitive salary: Head of People Operations jobs are typically high-level positions that come with a competitive salary. Commensurate with the responsibility and the company size.
- Job security: The Head of People Operations is typically a crucial role in any company, and as such, this position tends to offer a high level of job security.
- Opportunity for innovation: In the Head of People Operations role, you will be responsible for developing. Implementing new strategies and processes that can drive the company forward in terms of employee experience, diversity, equity, and inclusion. This provides ample opportunity for innovation and creativity.
- Flexibility and work-life balance: Depending on the company and the specific role, the Head of People Operations job can offer a high degree of flexibility and work-life balance.
- Networking opportunities: As the Head of People Operations, you will have the opportunity to network with other executives and professionals in the industry. This can lead to new opportunities and valuable connections that can benefit both you and the company.