The John Thompson Funded Scholarship is a partially funded opportunity for international students at Dublin City University Business School to pursue a master’s degree in Digital Marketing. The scholarship covers the entire cost of tuition and is open to all countries. The Opportunity Focus area is Digital Marketing.
Are you interested in pursuing a master’s degree in digital marketing? Dublin City University Business School is offering a partially funded scholarship to international students who want to enroll in their MSc in Digital Marketing program. This scholarship covers the entire cost of tuition, and it is a great opportunity for students who want to understand how digital technologies are changing consumer behavior and learn how to engage with consumers through digital channels.
The MSc in Digital Marketing program will equip you with the necessary skills to thrive in the digital world. You will learn about data analytics and visualization, digital advertising and communication, and digital marketing strategy. You will also have access to cutting-edge research, academic rigor, industry practice, and applied workshops and projects.
Details of the John Thompson Funded Scholarship
- Host Country : Ireland
- Host Institution : Dublin City University Business School
Eligibility Criteria for John Thompson Funded Scholarship
- Required Language: English
- Eligible Countries: All world countries
- Possess a First Class Honors (1.1) Degree
- Have an interest in and understanding of media, marketing, business, and journalism
- Meet the academic and other entry requirements of the MSc program
- Covers the entire cost of tuition for up to two years
- Established in 2008 to honor the memory of John Thompson, one of Ireland’s leading newspaper executives
How to Apply
- Send your application to the Group Head for Marketing at DCU Business School Professor Edgar Morgenroth via email at email@example.com before June 01, 2023
- Include a CV
- Write a statement of motivation and suitability for the scholarship in at most 250 words
- Provide a copy of your academic transcript/proof of final degree award