Looking for a fully-funded master’s or Ph.D. degree program? The Korea Global Fully Funded Scholarship (formerly known as KGSP Korean Government Scholarship Program) is now open for applications. Sponsored by the Korean government, this scholarship is highly competitive, with more than 1300 international students from 155 countries set to be selected to pursue their graduate-level degree or research in Korea. With no restrictions on fields, this is an excellent opportunity to advance your career. You can apply for this scholarship either by submitting your documents to the Korean Embassy in your country or directly to a domestic university in Korea. Read on to find out more!
What is the Global Korea Scholarship
The Global Korea Scholarship 2023 is a fully-funded master’s and Ph.D. degree program, sponsored by the Korean government. Formerly known as the KGSP Korean Government Scholarship Program, it is a prestigious scholarship that attracts talented individuals from around the world. The Korean Ministry of Education created this scholarship to increase international exchanges and competitiveness. Since 2016, more than 104,000 international students have been on this Korean scholarship.
Details of Scholarship
- Host Country : South Korea
- Educational Level : Bachelors, Masters, PhD
- Financial Coverage : Fully Funded
Eligibility Criteria for Korea Global Fully Funded Scholarship
The scholarship is open to international students who wish to pursue a graduate-level degree (master’s or doctoral) or research in Korea. To be eligible, candidates must:
- Be a citizen of one of the 155 countries eligible for the scholarship
- Be under 40 years of age for master’s programs and under 45 years of age for Ph.D. programs
- Hold a bachelor’s or master’s degree, depending on the program they wish to pursue
- Have a grade point average (GPA) of at least 80% out of 100%
- Meet the English or Korean language requirements, depending on the program they wish to pursue
Benefits of Korea Global Fully Funded Scholarship
This scholarship offers a range of benefits, including:
- Full tuition fees
- Monthly allowances
- Settling-in allowance
- Round-trip airfare
- Language training fees (if required)
- Medical insurance
How to Apply
There are two ways to apply for this scholarship:
- Submit your documents to the Korean Embassy in your country
- Submit your documents directly to a domestic university in Korea
Make sure you carefully read the guidelines for your preferred method of application before applying. The application deadline varies depending on the embassy or university you choose, so be sure to check the specific deadlines for each option.
By applying for the Global Korea Scholarship 2023, you have the opportunity to pursue your academic goals in one of Korea’s prestigious universities. You’ll be part of an international community, gain valuable experience, and expand your career opportunities. Don’t miss out on this fantastic opportunity!