The Leiden University Fully Funded Scholarship for the academic year. The scholarships, funded by the Minerva Scholarship Fund Foundation, are available for international students to pursue bachelor’s and master’s degree programs in all fields and majors at Leiden University in the Netherlands. Opportunities Focus is sharing information about it.
If you are an international student looking for a scholarship to study in the Netherlands, then the Leiden University Minerva scholarship is a great opportunity. The Minerva Fund Foundation, which is operated and funded by the Dutch Ministry, offers scholarships for exceptional students to pursue Bachelor’s and Master’s degree programs in any field of study at Leiden University. In this article, we’ll go over all the essential details about the scholarship, including eligibility criteria, benefits, and the application process.
Details of the Leiden University Fully Funded Scholarship
- Host Country: Netherlands
- Host Institute : Leiden University
- Financial coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligible Regions: Anyone can apply.
Fields Offered for Leiden University Scholarships
- Governance and Global Affairs
- Social and Behavioral Sciences
- Educational development and continuing education
- Interfacultair Centrum voor Lerarenopleiding (Interfaculty Center for Teacher Training)
Eligibility Criteria for Leiden University Fully Funded Scholarship
Before you start the application process, it’s crucial to ensure that you meet the eligibility criteria:
- Applicants must first enroll in a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree program at Leiden University.
- Applicants must not be members of L.S.V Minerva.
- The application must pertain to an exceptional or prestigious study or research project in the Netherlands or abroad.
- The projects must fall into one of the following categories: internship, study, or research.
- After completing the project, the student must submit a project report within three months, with accompanying images.
Benefits of Leiden University Fully Funded Scholarship
The scholarship covers all costs related to studying abroad, including the following:
- The scholarship amount is between €900 and €2000.
- Research cost subsidy may be provided.
- The scholarship may also cover travel cost.
- Living cost (accommodation) subsidy.
How to Apply
To apply for the scholarship, follow these steps:
- Register for one of the eligible undergraduate or master’s programs at Leiden University.
- Download and fill out the application form.
- Submit the complete application dossier to the address provided.
- The committee will evaluate the applications based on the criteria.
- Applicants will be notified one month before the deadline whether their application was successful or not, or whether they will receive the scholarship.
- Ensure that your application is complete, and all documents are submitted on time. Incomplete or late applications will not be considered.