Opportunities Focus is sharing information about Lusail University Fully Funded Scholarship, a fully-funded opportunity for international students to study in Qatar. The scholarship covers tuition fees, accommodation, and tickets, and offers a monthly salary of 5000 Qatar Rials to eligible applicants from developing countries.
Are you considering studying in Qatar and searching for a fully-funded scholarship? Then Lusail University Scholarship might be the perfect opportunity for you. Lusail University Scholarship provides international students with a monthly salary equivalent to 5000 Qatar Rials and covers tuition fees, accommodation, and tickets.
About Lusail University: Lusail University is Qatar’s first private national university offering academic programmes to prepare trained and qualified human resources to compete in the local and international labour markets. The university promotes service and provides a stimulating environment for scientific research and knowledge production that contributes to sustainable development.
Details of the Lusail University Fully Funded Scholarship
- Host Country : Qatar
- Host Institution : Lusail University
- Financial Coverage : Fully-Funded
Qatar Scholarships Program
- Initiative by the Qatar Fund for Development (QFFD) in collaboration with leading educational institutions in Qatar
- Provides grants to international students from developing countries for tertiary, language, and higher education programmes
- Aligns with Qatar’s vision to advance quality education globally and contribute to SDG 4: “Ensuring fair and inclusive education for all and enhancing lifelong learning for all.”
Eligibility Criteria for Lusail University Fully Funded Scholarship
- Applicants must apply and receive provisional acceptance into one of the partner academic institutions’ select programs
- Applicants must be nationals from an Official Development Assistance (ODA) country.
Benefits of Lusail University Fully Funded Scholarship
- Covers tuition fees, accommodation, and tickets
- Monthly salary equivalent to 5000 Qatar Rials.
How to Apply
- Click on the link below
- Applicants must meet the admissions requirements of their chosen educational institution
- Apply for the scholarship through the academic institution
- The institution nominates eligible applicants from ODA recipient countries for QS scholarship funding
- QS selects the final list of applicants who receive the scholarship.