Are you a researcher eager to explore the realities of the world in an international setting? Japan Matsumae International Foundation(MIF) Fully Funded Fellowship welcomes you to conduct research in your key areas, free of cost, through Foundation 2024. This fully-funded fellowship will not only be a valuable addition to your professional career, but it also provides you the platform to discuss and critically analyze current global problems with a network of intellectuals and articulate viable solutions.
- Host Country : Japan
- Hosting Organization : Japan Universities and Research Institutions
- Educational Level : Bachelors, Masters, PhD
- Financial Coverage : Fully Funded
- Monthly allowance of JPY 220,000 for living and research activities.
- Arrival fund of JPY 120,000.
- Round-trip economy class airfare is given.
- Travel insurance encompassing medical treatment and death benefits is provided.
- Study tour.
Eligibility Criteria of Matsumae International Foundation(MIF) Fully Funded Fellowship
- The Matsumae International Foundation Fellowship is open to all non-Japanese nationals who hold PhD degrees, are under 49 years old
- Have an invitation letter from a Japanese host institution.
- Applicants must be proficient in English or Japanese and not have any past experience staying or working in Japan.
- Research fields of natural sciences, engineering, and medicine are mostly preferred.