Open University Free Online Courses With Certificates presented by Opportunities Focus, a comprehensive blog that focuses on various opportunities. The post covers the eligibility criteria, advantages, and application process, making it a useful resource for those looking to enhance their skills and add value to their resumes.
Are you looking to improve your skills to enhance your resume? If so, OpenLearn Online Courses with Free Certificates is the perfect opportunity for you. With over 100 courses available in almost every subject, anyone from anywhere in the world can access these courses and learn at their own pace.
- Sign up for OpenLearn Online Courses with Free Certificates to improve your skills and add to your resume.
- OpenLearn offers over 100 courses in almost every subject, accessible to anyone, anywhere in the world.
- The courses are self-paced, allowing you to complete them whenever you want and track your progress at any time.
- By taking these courses, you can improve your academic and social skills while earning free certificates.
Check This Out : Donghua University Fully Funded Scholarship
Overview of OpenLearn Courses
- Free courses cover a wide range of topics, divided into three levels: introductory, intermediate, and advanced.
- OpenLearn provides free certificates and a statement of participation along with a badge upon completion of the online course.
- Learners must complete the assessment to earn the certificate and statement of participation.
- OpenLearn free courses are not intended for formal education or credit.
About Open University Free Online Courses With Certificates
- OpenLearn is an online learning platform established by the Open University of the United Kingdom.
- OpenLearn is a program initiated by the university for the benefit of society, and every year, approximately 6 million students join the platform and enroll in various courses.
- The Open University, founded in 1969, is the world’s leading research university in the United Kingdom and offers an innovative and flexible teaching style.
- Part-time students can combine education with innovative, money-making, and award-winning strategies.
Courses of Open University Free Online Courses With Certificates
OpenLearn courses cover various subjects, including
- Sports & Psychology
- Education & Development
- History & The Arts
- Money & Business
- Nature & Environment
- Maths & Technology
- Politics & Law
- Digital & Computing.
Check This Out : University Of Transylvania Scholarship in Romania
Eligibility Criteria for Open University Free Online Courses With Certificates
- Be 13 years or older
- Having a mobile phone or laptop
- Having a good internet connection.
Benefits of OpenLearn Online Courses
- No registration fees prior to taking the course.
- Nearly 1000 courses are available.
- Courses are self-paced, and you can track your performance throughout.
- Free certificates, a statement of participation, and a digital badge are provided upon completion of the course.
- Courses are available online and offline.
How to Apply
- The registration process is online and free.
- Sign up to make an account on OU Website, then find the course you are interested in and click on the Join course for free.
- There is no official deadline for OpenLearn free courses.