Opportunities Focus: Paris Saclay University IDEX Scholarship in France offers international students a chance to study with a stipend of €10,000 per year. Eligible master’s degree programs are available for the scholarship, which also provides a travel allowance of up to €10,000.
If you’re an outstanding student looking for an excellent opportunity to study abroad, you may want to consider applying for the IDEX Master Scholarship in France. This scholarship allows international students to pursue a master’s degree program at the prestigious University Paris Saclay, starting from 2023 to 2024. In this article, we’ll explore the eligibility criteria, benefits, and application process of the IDEX scholarship program.
Paris Saclay University
Paris Saclay University is a public university in France that offers excellent facilities, notable component institutions, and many connected universities to help students reach the pinnacle of higher education. Affiliated institutions include Agro Paris Tech, Ecole Normale Superieure Paris Sacley, Centrale Supelec, INSTN- CEA, IOGS, and UVSQ. Students from these university-affiliated institutions can benefit significantly from the one to two-year scholarship program.
The university has a long list of awards and honors, demonstrating the accomplishments of its students and laureates.
Details of the Paris Saclay University IDEX Scholarship
- Host Country : France
- Host Institute : Paris Saclay University
- Educational Level : Masters
Eligibility Criteria of Paris Saclay University IDEX Scholarship
To be eligible for the IDEX Master Scholarship in Europe, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must be international students with admission to Paris Saclay University or its affiliated institutions.
- Applicants must be new in France and not be more than 30 years of age at admission.
- Applicants must be master’s students.
- Students who are already receiving any other scholarship or grant are ineligible.
- Applicants who have a three-year study gap cannot apply.
- International students already residing in France for an internship or training course must be living on French soil for less than one year.
The benefits of the IDEX Master Scholarship in France include:
- Students will receive a stipend of €10,000 each year under this scholarship program.
- Applicants can also be given a travel allowance of up to 10,000€, including the cost of the visa.
- The travel allowance varies depending on the candidate’s home country.
- Applicants will receive their full scholarship and travel allowance when they arrive in France.
- Applicants will get the opportunity to study at the renowned and the best university in France.
How to Apply
The application process for the IDEX Master Scholarship in France is straightforward and entirely online. Here’s how you can apply:
- Secure admission in the master’s program at the Paris Saclay University.
- You don’t have to apply separately for the scholarship.
- You’ll receive an email requesting your agreement, which you must accept within seven days.
- If you don’t respond to the email, your failure to do so will be interpreted as rejecting the scholarship.
- You’ll be referred for the scholarship by the admissions jury.
- Selected students will be contacted through email, and a link to an online application will be issued to them.
- You must provide two referees.
- The host institution will contact the referees about the reference form immediately, and they will have to submit it before the deadline.
- You won’t be