Poland Fully Funded Government Scholarships is now open for international students from different countries who want to pursue a Master’s degree in a Polish University. This scholarship is a merger of Banach Scholarship and Lukasiewicz Scholarship, and it is an excellent opportunity for students to study in Poland without any financial burden.
Details of the Poland Fully Funded Government Scholarships
- Host Country : Poland
- Hosting Organization : Ministry of Foreign Affairs
- Educational Level : Bachelors, Masters, PhD
- Financial Coverage : Fully Funded
The scholarship is open for various academic fields and majors such as;
- Social Science
- Technical Sciences
- Agricultural Sciences
- Life Sciences.
Polish Universities are participating in this scholarship program, and the government encourages students to apply.
Financial Coverage for Poland Fully Funded Government Scholarships
The scholarship is fully funded by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and the Polish National Agency for Academic Exchange (NAWA). It covers;
- Tuition fees at public universities
- A monthly stipend of PLN 1,700, PLN 500 to cover the cost of relocating to Poland
- PLN 500 to cover the cost related to drafting the dissertation.
Eligibility Criteria for Poland Fully Funded Government Scholarships
- Be citizens of a country listed on Poland’s government official website.
- Not have previously obtained a Master’s degree.
- Have a Bachelor’s degree.
- Not have previously been granted a scholarship under the Program.
- Speak English at least at the B2 level.
- Plan to start studies in 2023/24.
How to Apply
Interested applicants can create an account and submit their application through the online portal. After submitting the application, they will receive an email with a confirmation number.
Conclusion : The Poland Government Scholarship 2023 provides an opportunity for international students to pursue a Master’s degree in various academic fields and majors without any financial burden.