UMA is a remote-first international team and we support everyone to create an environment where they can do their best work. UMA teammates take the time off that they need and support each other to create an environment where they are happy, healthy, and inspired. We pride ourselves on being family-friendly as well as nomad-friendly. Remote Job at Risk Labs.
Our team at UMA blends a mix of highly-sought engineers, developers and community builders with a traditional finance pedigree. Our fast-growing team includes a diverse background of experiences and has drawn top tier talent. We’re a decentralized protocol governed by community members across the globe in a DAO, and supported by Risk Labs Foundation.
Where are we headed:
- We’re building foundational infrastructure for web3 and developing high quality products to showcase this.
- Our road-map is robust, and with an iterative and continuous development philosophy, we’re always building.
- We’re a global team that values diverse perspectives and top tier talent. We’re growing internationally with the support of top tier investors and advisors.
Where do you fit in?
We’re looking for a Sr. DevOps Engineer to join our team. You’ll have an opportunity to work across our entire Ethereum-based web3 stack on cutting-edge technology that reshapes the global financial system. If you’re a servant leader who values the ability to help other people excel, this is a role for you. You’ll be a heavily relied on individual by the engineering team, and the organization at large.
Check This Out : Remote Product Manager Job at Gelato
Responsibilities of Remote Job at Risk Labs
- Managing a growing cloud infrastructure stack on GCP
- Designing and managing permissioning systems across our cloud infrastructure and other relevant systems
- Improving and building out CD pipelines
- Managing and securing DNS
- Owning alerting systems and processes (currently based on Pagerduty)
- Manually managing much of the above responsibilities and automating them over time to allow the organization to continuously expand the scope of these activities
Skill and Qualifications
- 4+ years as a sysadmin, systems engineer, site reliability engineer, reliability engineer, or related role in a professional setting
- Experience with Cloud infrastructure, preferably GCP
- Experience with secret management
- Experience with scripting languages like Bash or Python
- Experience using, configuring, and managing custom and open source software
- Passion for automation
Check This Out : Fully Funded Ireland Government Scholarships
Compensation for Remote Job at Risk Labs
- UMA’s pay packages include competitive salaries & substantial token options. Salaries range from $100-200K and your token allocation can grow with your voting rewards while you participate in the growing ecosystem.
- Philosophies for a culture that shows we care: Take vacation when you need it, family care, training and development (just to name a few)
- 100% remote, which means we encourage you to create the work environment that you thrive in.