Remote Job | Head of Marketing & Business Development published by Opportunities Focus. Hector Network is a decentralized ecosystem powered by the HEC utility token and complemented by the TOR stablecoin. Our mission is to make the adoption of blockchain technology accessible to the masses, through initiatives such as our NFT collection and Marketplace, Multipay & Tax Reports, a liquidity facilitator (Perpetual Exchange & DEX), and high yielding Treasury for DAO members.
The goal of that role is to analyze and assess existing marketing campaigns and identify significant areas for improvement, develop and execute strategies to promote Hector Network products and services, identify growth opportunities, build relationships with clients and partners, and negotiate contracts that are beneficial to the organization.
Ultimately, the mission of this role is to grow the community, increase revenue, brand awareness, and market share, all while upholding Hector Network’s values and building trust and credibility.
We are looking for an entrepreneurial and experienced marketing and business development guru, who will be leading all aspects of marketing, “go-to- market,” and growth initiatives. This is a hands-on and versatile role, and you will be the mastermind behind defining not only marketing but also executing and managing business development and sales initiatives.
Responsibilities – Remote Job | Head of Marketing & Business Development
- Lead strategy development and execution to drive customer acquisition, engagement, and retention, as well as increase our market share and reach our growth targets.
- Own the Growth Marketing P&L and quantitative growth model, which shows ROI on every dollar we spend.
- Work with the data team to build dashboards to regularly monitor experiments, KPIs, and other key metrics
- Building and managing a high-performing marketing and business development team, providing mentorship and guidance to team members
- Define digital strategies across the entire customer lifecycle to maximize reach and retention
- Guide the research and identification of target customer audiences
- Lead experimentation processes along with data-driven decision-making, customer segmentation and funnel analysis
- Make improvements to the strategies constantly by breaking down and interpret large and complex data that can be turned into actionable decision
- Continually strive the team for high performance, higher volume and margins with ongoing optimization
Qualities – Remote Job | Head of Marketing & Business Development
- Strategic Thinker – The head of marketing should be able to develop and execute a comprehensive marketing strategy that aligns with the overall business objectives.
- A DAO believer and are following DAO principles.
- Data-Driven – The ideal candidate will have a deep understanding of analytics and utilize data to make informed decisions.
- Creative and Innovative – The head of marketing should have a knack for creating new and innovative marketing campaigns that break through the noise and generate high engagement.
- Collaborative – A strong leader fosters a collaborative environment and thrives on building strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Result Oriented – It is crucial that the Head of Marketing delivers measurable results for the company and demonstrates a clear return on investment.
- Adaptable – Startups move at a fast pace and the ideal candidate should be able to pivot and adapt their strategies quickly as needed.
- Humble enough to step aside and listen to others
Requirements – Remote Job | Head of Marketing & Business Development
- 6-10 years of experience in marketing and business development roles, preferably in the technology or blockchain industry.
- Amazing storyteller – Exceptional writing and communication skills.
- Strong leadership skills with experience managing and developing high-performance teams.
- A deep understanding of Web3 technologies, blockchain ecosystems, and a passion for the future of decentralized systems.
- Proven track record of developing and executing successful marketing and business development strategies that resulted in significant revenue growth.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build strong relationships with leaders, team, community, customers, and partners.
Why work with us
- Exciting opportunity to join a top Web3 project on a Fantom network
- Amazing chance for you career movement into the revolutionary and innovative space
- Competitive salary( We pay in stablecoin)
- Global Connections in the Web3 space
- Working in environment where ideas and opinions are valued and encouraged
- Direct influence on our company’s development and vision
- Talented and supportive team
- You’ll learn a looot
- Great market opportunity and growth potential
- A focused, communicative team with aligned goals
- Flexible working hours