Opportunities Focus publish of a Remote Job | Public Relations Manager for SCRIB3, a leading Web3 technical marketing and communications studio that specializes in brand positioning, content strategy, and media relations for top companies and protocols in the Web3 industry. The ideal candidate will shape clients’ public image and increase brand recognition through effective PR strategies while working with an exceptional team of marketers.
Remote Job | Public Relations Manager. If you’re looking to establish a strong online presence, look no further than SCRIB3. As the top Web3 technical marketing and communications studio, we specialize in helping companies and protocols achieve their goals through brand positioning, content strategy, and media relations.
Responsibilities for Remote Job | Public Relations Manager
- Develop and lead comprehensive communication campaigns for our clients, servings as the strategic head of all public relations activities.
- Build and maintain relationships with key media contacts in the crypto and blockchain industry while developing media targets
- Collaborate with our content team to create engaging and informative content for press releases, articles, and other PR materials.
- Monitor media coverage of our clients and their competitors and provide analysis and recommendations to the team.
- Work closely with our clients to understand their PR goals and ensure their messaging is consistent and effective.
Qualifications for Remote Job | Public Relations Manager
- Bachelor’s degree in Public Relations, Communications, Marketing, or a related field.
- 1+ years of experience working in Public Relations, preferably in the crypto or blockchain industry but also in-house, tech, VC, financial services etc.
- Strong media relations skills with a proven track record of securing impactful coverage.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to craft compelling messages and communicate complex ideas to a diverse audience.
- Strong project management skills with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams and clients.
- Deep knowledge of the Web3 space, including proficiency in Layer 1s, DeFi & NFTs.
- Self-Starter personality. We’re a startup, and things move fast and sometimes without clear direction. We want to give you the freedom to craft your own success and show initiative.
- Impeccable Twitter Game (Bonus points if you can make great memes…)
- Past experience working with DeFi protocols or at an agency
- Join a fast-moving startup with unlimited opportunities to grow
- Remote 24/7
- Flexible work hours
- Competitive salary with equity
- Send your resume, work samples, and your response to the 3 questions below to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Why are you interested in working in Web3?
- What would your previous employer say your best trait is? What about your worst trait?
- Give us 2-3 projects in the space that you are very bullish on and tell us why!
- We’ll get back to you within 1-3 days and set up an introductory call.