The WHO Global Internship Program is a fully funded internship opportunity for international students. WHO will cover all expenses, including a monthly stipend, living allowance, round-trip airfare, and medical and accident insurance. This information is on the Opportunities Focus website.
The WHO Global Internship Program 2023 offers a great opportunity for international students to gain valuable experience while receiving funding and benefits. With a simple online application process and no language proof required, this program is accessible to students worldwide. Don’t miss out on the chance to apply and potentially earn a certificate at the end of your internship.
Details of the The WHO Global Internship Program
- Host Institute : WHO
- Duration: 6 to 24 Weeks
- For: Undergraduate/Graduate/PhD
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
Check This Out : OPEC Fund Fully Funded Internship Program
Eligibility Criteria for The WHO Global Internship Program
- Applicants must be at least twenty years of age, enrolled at a university, and have completed at least three years of their degree.
- The WHO Global Internship Program is open to Bachelor’s, Master’s, and PhD students from any country.
- The application process is online, with required documents including a resume/CV, cover letter, and letter of recommendation from a professor or employer.
Check This Out : Australian Government Visa Sponsorship Jobs
- The program covers all expenses, including a monthly stipend, living allowance, round-trip airfare, and medical and accident insurance.
- The internship positions are available worldwide, in countries such as the USA, Switzerland, and Germany.
- The duration of the internship is six to twenty-four weeks
- A certificate will be awarded at the end of the program.
How to Apply
- The application process is online, with a blue “Apply Now” button next to each internship name.
- The link to the official website to apply for Internship Program 2023 is provided below.