Are you a recent graduate or undergraduate student looking for an exciting paid internship opportunity? Look no further than the Thomson Reuters Fully Funded and Paid Internship Program. This three-month internship is open to international students and runs three times a year in January, May, and September.
Thomson Reuters is one of the world’s most well-known information sources, assisting professionals in making informed decisions and running more successful organizations. Their clients work in high-stakes environments in law, tax, compliance, government, and the media, facing increasing complexity as regulation and technology disrupt every business. To help them reimagine their work processes, Thomson Reuters provides dependable solutions, and a global network of journalists and editors keeps customers up to date on global developments relevant to them. The professional team combines knowledge, innovation, and authoritative insight to untangle complicated situations, on a mission to help professionals improve their businesses and acquire a competitive advantage.
Thomson Reuters Fully Funded and Paid Internship Program is an excellent opportunity to step into professional life and gain practical experience working in a professional environment. Successful applicants will receive financial coverage for their internship in Poland, and they will earn a stipend while gaining valuable experience. Interning at Thomson Reuters is a great addition to your CV or resume.
Details of the Thomas Reuters Paid Internship Program 2023
- Host Country : Poland
- Program : Thomas Reuters Paid Internship
Eligibility Criteria to the Thomas Reuters Paid Internship Program 2023
Check This Out : UNICEF Fully Funded and Paid Internship Program
To apply for this internship, candidates must meet the following criteria:
- Proficiency in reading, writing, and listening to English.
- From any corner of the world.
- Studying in the following areas: Sales, Technology, Marketing, Journalism, Legal, Finance, Operations, Consulting, Product strategy, Editorial, and Manufacturing.
- A GPA of 3.0 or higher.
- Must submit proof of COVID-19 vaccination.
- Marketing Internship: This paid position will familiarize you with Thomson Reuters’ products, marketing strategies, consumer insights, and other aspects of the business. Marketing interns will be responsible for providing support to the team to execute planned activities and complete assigned tasks.
- Sales Internship: In this role, you will learn and gain exposure to selling professional content and products. You must then generate leads in the customer relationship management system.
- Technology Internship: You will be responsible for making and testing software and learning new development practices.
- Legal Internship: This role includes creating financial analysis and developing proportion strategy. You will also get exposure to pricing and commercial policy initiatives.
- Finance Internship: In this position, you will be responsible for revenue analysis and identification of key drivers of revenue attrition and recommendations.
Check This Out : The WHO Global Internship Program
Benefits of the Thomas Reuters Paid Internship Program 2023
- Work in a renowned organization and receive on-the-job mentoring from caring mentors and managers who will help you grow personally and professionally.
- Competitive pay and company-designated holidays.
- The opportunity to be hired as an employee based on your performance.
- The internship is offered at offices located in different areas and countries.
How to Apply
To apply for the Thomson Reuters Paid Internship, visit their official website. The application process is open three times a year in January, May, and September. After submitting your application, the organization will assess your skills and abilities. If you are shortlisted, you will be called for an interview on an application called HireVue, where you can attend an interview session anywhere. The selected candidates will be confirmed through email.
In conclusion, the Thomson Reuters Paid Internship program offers a unique opportunity to gain valuable experience while earning a stipend. Apply today to take the first step in your professional career.