Opportunities Focus is posting information about the TRS Scholarship in France 2023, which is a funded scholarship for international students pursuing master’s and doctoral degrees at French universities. The scholarship offers up to €5,000 per year to eligible candidates with a good academic record and a demonstrated ability to contribute to the program.
Are you an international student looking for a scholarship to study in France? Look no further than the TRS Scholarship in France! This scholarship is funded and available to all students admitted to French universities, with a particular emphasis on academic merit.
Rennes Business School is providing scholarships of up to €5,000 per year to international students pursuing master’s and doctoral degrees. This scholarship is awarded on the basis of demonstrated academic merit, meaning that candidates with an excellent academic record who are applying for or have been accepted into one of the university’s programs are eligible for this scholarship.
Details of the TRS Scholarship in France
- Host Country : France
- Host City : Rennes
- Open To : All Nationalities
Eligibility Criteria for TRS Scholarship in France
- Good academic records
- Good understanding of English
- Required files:
- Copy of passport
- Personal statement
- Recommendation letter
Advantages of the TRS University Scholarship
- Scholarship value is up to €5,000 for selected applicants
- Alleviates the financial burden of studying in a foreign country
- Enables students to focus on their studies and make the most of their time in France
How to Apply
- Click on the official link provided at the end of this article to be directed to the official page of the opportunity
- Fill out the data form on the official website with all your relevant information
- Click on “Apply” to submit your application
- Make sure you receive an email to confirm your application for the opportunity.