Opportunities Focus has posted about University of Arts Fully Funded Scholarship in London for the academic session starting in 2023. The scholarship covers tuition, housing, and living expenses, and is open to eligible candidates from low-income economic countries who hold an offer to study a full-time taught MSc course at one of the six colleges of the University.
Are you interested in studying at the University of the Arts London? Do you need funding to cover your tuition and living expenses? If yes, then you might be interested in applying for the University of the Arts London Scholarship for the academic session beginning in 2023.
About the University of the Arts London Scholarship. The University of the Arts London is pleased to invite suitably qualified candidates to apply for the International Postgraduate Scholarship for the academic session beginning in 2023. The scholarship in the United Kingdom will cover tuition and housing costs, as well as possibly contributing to living expenses for postgraduate studies at the University.
Details of the University of Arts Fully Funded Scholarship in London
- Host Country: United Kingdom
- Host State: London
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
Eligibility Criteria for University of Arts Fully Funded Scholarship in London
- Hold an offer to study a full-time taught MSc course at one of the six colleges of the University of the Arts London starting in 2023
- Annual household income must be less than £50,000 (or the equivalent in your country’s currency) when applying
- Submit a personal statement that responds to the questions asked
- Have an English language certificate or equivalent
- Official version of academic transcripts
- Personal statement
- Recommendation letter
Benefits of the University of Arts Fully Funded Scholarship in London
- Fully funded scholarship of up to £50,000
- Covers tuition fees, residence, and living expenses
How to Apply
- Click on the official link provided in this article to go to the official website
- Fill in all the data required in the data form on the official website
- Click on Apply
- Make sure you receive a confirmation email after submitting your application