Opportunities Focus is offering information about the University of East Anglia Scholarship Program for International Students for the 2023-2024 academic year. The scholarship provides full tuition coverage of £4000 for international postgraduate students who have met the university’s English language requirements and demonstrated academic excellence.
Are you an international student looking to continue your postgraduate studies in the UK? Good news! The University of East Anglia (UEA) is currently accepting applications for their Full Fees Scholarship for International Students. The University of East Anglia Scholarship Program 2023-2024 is a full-fee scholarship for international students pursuing a master’s degree at UEA. The scholarship provides £4000 to cover tuition fees.
UEA is a public research university located in Norwich, UK. The university has an international reputation for excellence, offering over 300 courses across its four faculties and 26 schools of study. With over 15,000 students, UEA provides top-notch academic, social, and cultural facilities.
Details of the University of East Anglia Scholarship Program
- Host Country: UK
- Host Institution : University of East Anglia
- Educational Level : Masters
Check This Out : Free Online TOEFL Test Preparation Course
Eligibility Criteria for University of East Anglia Scholarship Program
To be eligible for the scholarship, you must meet the following criteria:
- Required Languages: English
- Eligible Countries: All International students are eligible.
- Must have academic excellence (e.g., first-class degree) and a clear personal statement
- Must have met the School’s English language requirements
- Must have been offered and accepted a place on the course
Benefits of the University of East Anglia Scholarship Program
- Full tuition coverage of £4000
- Available for postgraduate students
- Open to all international students who have met the university’s English language requirements
- Selection based on academic excellence and personal statement
- Opportunity to study at a top-ranked public research university with a campus that offers top-notch academic, social, and cultural facilities to over 15,000 students
- Opportunity to choose from over 300 courses offered by the university’s four faculties, which include 26 schools of study
- Rolling basis for scholarship consideration, allowing applicants to receive a decision sooner
- Opportunity to engage in social and extra-curricular activities at UEA to enhance the student experience and contribute to the UEA community
Check This Out : Donghua University Fully Funded Scholarship
How to Apply
To apply for the University of East Anglia Scholarship, follow these instructions:
- Nomination: Applicants who have been offered a place to study with UEA are automatically considered for nomination.
- Application: Applications to the 2023 International Excellence Scheme are to be submitted via video. The video should:
- Be in .mp4 format, filmed in standard definition (not HD or UHD) and no longer than 2 minutes in length
- Explain how the course you have chosen will equip you with the transferable skills required to meet your future career aspirations
- Outline how you may engage with the social and extra-curricular opportunities available at UEA to enhance your experience and that of your fellow students
- Go beyond your personal statement, mention UEA specifically and tell us why UEA is the right university for you
- Show your track record of community contribution through volunteering or extra-curricular activity and research the opportunities that UEA can offer
- Submit your scholarship application as soon as it is ready. Applications will be considered on a rolling basis, meaning that the sooner you apply, the sooner you will find out whether you have been successful.
- Applicants in receipt of another UEA scholarship or award should note that scholarships are exclusive. In a situation where a candidate is offered multiple awards, the greater amount will be offered.
- When applying for this scholarship, you must already be in possession of a conditional or unconditional offer for the first year of an undergraduate degree course starting at UEA in September 2023. Your offer should state that you are an international fee-paying student.