The University of Geneva Fully Funded Scholarship is an exciting scholarship opportunity to international students who wish to pursue a master’s degree in Switzerland. With a world-class education and research opportunities, studying at the University of Geneva is a unique experience that can shape your career and broaden your horizons.
University of Geneva Fully Funded Scholarship is a unique opportunity for young international applicants who are passionate about advancing their education and shaping the world. With access to world-class faculty and modern research facilities, this scholarship can provide valuable experiences that can shape your career and broaden your horizons. So, if you are looking for a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to travel to Switzerland and gain international exposure, apply for this prestigious scholarship today.
The University of Geneva Scholarship:
- Host Country : Switzerland
- Host Institution : University of Geneva
- Educational Level : Bachelors & Masters
Fields of Study for University of Geneva Scholarship
The following subjects are available to study under this international scholarship in Switzerland.
- Pharmaceutical sciences
- Earth sciences
- Environmental Sciences
- Computer science
Benefits of the University of Geneva Scholarship in Switzerland
- Successful candidates will get an amount up to the value of CHF 10,000 to CHF 15,000 per year.
- Candidates will be given a stipend for one year.
- If the applicant achieves academic success by the end of the first semester of study, the scholarship stipend may be continued for the full three or four semesters.
- The medium of instruction for the program is English.
Eligibility Criteria for the University of Geneva Scholarship 2023
- For this scholarship, applicants from all over the world are eligible.
- You can apply for this scholarship if you have graduated.
- Students pursuing a Bachelor’s degree who are about to complete their degree can also apply.
- Candidates must fulfill the requirements for admission to the Master’s program.
- A copy of the passport
- A detailed CV
- Academic transcript
- Two academic references
- Motivation letter
- Results of GRE
- English languages test results such as TOEFL or IELTS
How to Apply for the University of Geneva Scholarship in Europe?
- Each applicant must submit an online application.
- Candidates must first register to begin an application using the official link.
- After that, carefully fill in the relevant information and upload the mentioned documents in a single pdf.
- Complete and submit your application before the deadline.
- The last date to apply for this scholarship is 15 March 2023.
If you’re looking for a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to travel to Switzerland, explore new cultures and gain international exposure, apply for this prestigious scholarship today. The world of opportunities awaits you. Don’t wait any longer, seize the opportunity and apply today!