Webster Vienna University Fully Funded Scholarship for international students at both undergraduate and master’s degree levels, covering up to 21,000 Euros of tuition The scholarships have various eligibility criteria, application deadlines, and coverage, and interested students can apply by following the provided instructions.
If you’re an international student looking to pursue a bachelor’s or master’s degree programme in Austria thenyou’re in luck. You’ll be pleased to know that Webster Vienna Private University is currently offering partial scholarships to cover up to 21,000 Euros in tuition per academic year. In this article, we’ll discuss all the details you need to know about the Webster Vienna University Scholarships for the 2023-2024 academic year.
Details of Webster Vienna University Fully Funded Scholarship
- Host Country : Austria
- Host Institution : Webster Vienna Private University
- Educational Level : Undergraduate / Masters
- Financial Coverage : Fully Funded
The Webster Vienna University Scholarships are open to all international students and cover undergraduate and master’s degree programmes. The scholarship will pay up to 21,000 Euros per academic year for tuition fees at Webster Vienna Private University.
Scholarship Coverage of Webster Vienna University Fully Funded Scholarship
- Webster Vienna Scholarships: This scholarship provides up to 10,000 € Award Per Academic year for undergraduate students and up to 7,000 €
- Borealis Social Scholarship: This scholarship covers 21,000 Euros of tuition per academic year.
- Borealis Excellence Award: This scholarship provides 10,000 € Award Per Academic year.
Eligibility Criteria for Webster Vienna University Fully Funded Scholarship
To be eligible for the Webster Vienna Private University Scholarships, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Must have a minimum of 3.0 GPA for the Webster Vienna Scholarships
- Must have achieved a cumulative academic GPA between 3.5 and 4.0 on a scale of 4.0 for the Borealis Social Scholarship
- Must demonstrate outstanding academic excellence and maintain a Grade Point Average (GPA) between 3.8 and 4.0 for the Borealis Excellence Award
- Must have proven English proficiency with a minimum B2 level for the Webster Vienna Scholarships and TOEFL, IELTS, or Cambridge Advanced Certificate (CAE) scores for the Borealis Social Scholarship
- The applicant must be newly accepted undergraduate students starting in Fall
- Must be enrolled full-time and complete a minimum of 12 credits per semester for the Borealis Excellence Award
How to Apply
To apply for the Webster Vienna University Scholarships, follow the following steps:
- Request the online scholarship application form from the Admissions Office or Scholarship Coordinator.
- Upload the required documents, which include your acceptance letter, financial motivation letter, and official financial documents.
- Submit an original essay in English on one of the two topics provided.